Monday, April 5, 2010

Woodworking Carving Bench Plans

ITEM 2 ITEM 3

tells me that Antonio Lopez has said in an interview recent than that inspires him is not the center of Madrid, but the city that plays with the "field." The quotation marks because Madrid and not adjacent to the field, but with the roads. Despite this objection, if you ask me I'd say the same as the famous painter.

This is part of what I'm writing now:

"My financial situation was not good. He had to change my apartment for another in Aluche Tirso, on top of a hill where had a large plot. I was told that it was the hill from which he had painted Antonio López views of the city but all I found in my search surfer was a landscape from Vallecas and another that said "southern Madrid, that did not match what I saw through the window. However it seemed a lot, especially going up the asphalt and exhaust pipes and scorching the ashen cloud that blended with the light of summer, and when he went to the balcony to hang laundry did so with the conviction that this was the exact spot from which displayed the south of Madrid. Working in the lounge of the house, oceanfront red brick buildings and solar over whose land mazacote jaramagos grew a strange yellow, and every Monday reached the seventh floor of the Editorial Group to deliver the books to correct them. "

By the way, the header of this blog is taken from a painting by Antonio López: Vallecas from Mount Uncle Pio (1980 )


0 comments:

Post a Comment