This week I was unable to ride my peripheral. dominguera flu and a trip to the flea market have prevented me get out of the dish. The flu does not let me walk the other day from Fuencarral to Plaza de Castilla, as I thought, and visit the colonial San Cristobal, object link that sent me Esther, who has warned me not think me more tip. The link leads to a helluva blog called "Urban Age '. Memoirs of urban networks, which does what I want here, but otherwise, with information and will file. The post is dedicated to the Colonia San Cristobal begins: "In 1948 it is projected the extension of the Avenida del Generalissimo and raises the Colonia San Cristóbal (1948-1949), a collaboration between the Municipal Housing and Municipal Transport in Madrid, which was then installed in its bus garages in front of houses. In order to provide affordable housing for employees of the Company EMT is responsible el proyecto al arquitecto Secundino Zuazo (urbanista comprometido con la República y luego uno de los autores del modelo arquitectónico del primer franquismo, a pesar de haber soportado un largo exilio como castigo a su republicanismo) , que utiliza la bóveda tabicada y el ladrillo en este curioso conjunto de casas baratas de los años 40". Se ilustra el tema con fotos:
(De nuevo, idealización del pasado. Me digo: aquí if there was space / feeling of freedom, I mean the field, out and down to earth, but as they stepped out and shit-).
who carries the great blog called, or calling, Enrique Fidel, and Flickr photos are the ones I would get if I worked the camera. Who will be the namesake of view? If I'm game, as I write. There may be lucky and take me for a walk in the huts.
The story of John P . on Plaza de Castilla, which also spoke in the post above, begins: "La Plaza de Castilla was a strange place. The first time I saw must have been from the hundred of my mother, way school. But do not hold any of your images after window. Later, also the way to school, I should go looking now from the windows of the bus route. But the truth is that I should go too busy in the hubbub that was mounted inside. Nor did I see then. "The story talks about the limits, and I realize that if he had come to Plaza Castilla on my last trip, I would have removed the story, as I walked over delimiting. In addition it was Sunday and it was hot, and everyday life the story of John P. is of a winter day on weekdays.
Charo I wrote again. First to send me a report where it has a walk The P . Is entitled TERRITORIES BY DIRECT OBSERVATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE INTERVIEWS, and I think that sums up what is the work of Charo. Pego is what follows (I realize that my choice does not override the social, what I want is to transpose the monotonous landscape style, what would be an infinite repetition of this): "We left the Workshop School and we Amate internees walking through the low houses. It is surprising to see these village streets that seem so close to the subway station "May 1st", integrated into the urban structure of S., quiet streets and quiet in the morning of autumn (November 2009), formed different from each other by houses, which reflect their origin from self behind the facades of varying quality, individual care. We passed a tree-lined square with benches, before reaching the avenue which separates us from the TB, that area which is popularly known in S. as "The Father" and that includes the following neighborhoods: The P., M. D., C. and N. The walk, from that border, we take a mixture of realities in this small urban area (the smallest of the 4 territories), our companion (inhabitant of the area, and was also selected key informant) helps us to look carefully. "Lo" key informant "puts the estrangement and suspense the text. Literary.
In his second e-mail Cheryl wants to know why I thought the actions of the gypsies of The Pour. I went to see the play with a friend, theater director, and just screaming. My friend shouted that there was no right to the English Theatre will schedule a show performed by people who were not professional, it seemed that everything was assembled with facile resources, how to put music from Kusturica, who felt that the Roma were to the signal, and the work of Lorca had a light snack. I turn shouted that I liked just because it was not a professional job, because the Roma were all the time to sign because they put music Kusturica and they had done what he had been given the win to the work of Lorca. He yelled that the work I had liked all what gives me creepy theater: actors acting, false naturalness, etc. She got even more black and shouted that there is good theater that false naturalness, how dare you say that with the little drama he had seen, and I screamed again he would not see more because I hated to see actors acting, and she then shouted that he had no right to speak if only he had seen evil deeds. We arrived at the Korean-Japanese hoarse where we dined.
I do not want to finish without telling you about my trip today, not peripheral, Pilar, who lives in Aluche, but born in Cascorro, told me a novel called The Lone El Rastro, in honor of a kind selling comics in The Lone Ranger Trail disguised. One day he went to Ranger and said, I'm going to get into a novel. Now that he has already written, has not said anything, not even know if you continue with your business. Luis V., which has one of its seats compared to marijuana and has hosted, has illustrated the origin of the name of the famous market of Madrid. Formerly there was a slaughterhouse in Cascorro. The blood of animals running street down, and hence the area known as Trail. Roxana's husband has said that Mexico is often called "trace" the space around slaughterhouses.
(The only memory I have of the city is that of my father. When I go to flea market, I try to pass what was his home, near Tirso, compared to the movies Alba , a room X) FOR THE COMIC
We have already started work. It is obvious to me who had not read comics since before my teens, a surprise. Image is everything, and I have to cut the text to a minimum. Also I find with some satisfaction that what you hear out there that the best novel is now a comic (or TV series) is, in a literal sense, a fallacy. Even if you write in a visual way, the context determines everything, and if he is literary, visual, is generated within the "norm" in literature. To be another format becomes something different.
0 comments:
Post a Comment