THIS TEXT HAS SENT ME CHARO:
Your Blog is taking me untold side effects, since I have started to find my Aunt Jeanette, so my aunt called Tetouan, and not the rogue time on your floor. It is true that it is very talkative, so that when I called, I live in Madrid, I got used to do something very edge, which was, for example, let talking on the phone and do while I tortilla for dinner Fabio. Then turn around and there was my Aunt Jeanette, I had not noticed my absence. Jose told me I was an edge, but that never caused problems. She is a remarkable woman: born in France, hence the name, was the daughter of a sister of my grandmother who emigrated from France to Rio Tinto. Then his mother was sick, and she took care of her and her five brothers in the tiny apartment of Tetuan. What impressed me is that those little brothers made their fortune, one of them became a businessman with lots of whole-house-building of their own, but she was not helped out of poverty. Happened to be married to a humble and proud at the same time, Eusebio, someone you define as a person with discretion, the rich brother got his truck and tried to download a humiliating manner. Eusebio could not resist, took leave from work and got to work hard in a marble quarry on the outskirts of Madrid for life. It was an interesting man, he spent his free time going to the Prado Museum and again, appreciating art as an expert on the paintings of the masters. I looked like someone very deep, austere marble but interested in art above all else. It seemed incredible that my aunt, with these brothers, to continue living there, and his brother Emilio the rich man, having been raised by her and have risen in part because it had not given them a fucking flat conditions. He hated the poor brother had stood up. But she always justified these attitudes because as the mother wanted was for them. And there was much dignity in the poor house, and were so wonderful its cooked, and she so generous host to the world ... He had a wonderful son, my cousin Ferdinand, I remember full of vitality. He died from heroin, but she raised the girl he left. And then the little girl was a teenage mother and her daughter went to the floor of Tetuan. So I say that there is much to learn from these women. And your blog made me think back on it, which I saw tears of emotion when my parents took, and more, to see the sea in Punta Umbria ...
I hope to return soon and presented back, but now his eldest daughter takes a lot to Palma.
But thanks, thanks for making me return to my aunt, that special woman and above all caring. Charo
0 comments:
Post a Comment