Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wedding Sponsor Letter To Family And Friends

Day Two Day Section 1

I have been raising design issues, such as where to put the Creative Commons license. The page that dispenses licenses only gave me instructions to put the ("logo? Notice? Sign?) At the end of each entry, and it is ugly if I publish posts of a few lines. I know there must be a gadget to set the Signage on either side, but also I have problems with gadgets. Appear to be arranged in the order they are selected, and there might be before my photo comments to the entries, for example.

Topic Peripheral: I wrote my friend Charlie, who is a sociologist and has a few years working with marginalized groups in Seville, to say he does not understand how we do not take buses more often leading to the neighborhood, if only for curiosity. , also says he likes me discover new bus lines to get to places where we work, because that lets you see more, expand route. John P. the other day gave me a good response with the lack awakening neighborhoods / border territories: they live in "what is known and what we think we know."

A group of Roma women are now Empty representing a play in Madrid. Charles told me that they are a piece of the periphery of Seville, who lost to me, and on Saturday I will see them. For the record, I do not intend to look out of marginal groups, because I believe that tourism should not be done with them. I will just walk through areas where I could live, where I've actually lived. But I mention these women because they are the outskirts of Charlotte, it's no tourist, but rolls up and starts to slaughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment