Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Cute And Simple Text To Text A Guy

Fourth

"I hope you never see an anger me," says Esther "first sentence of a grungy paper that has accompanied me for a month, which is what I've been trying to regain the blog. I HAVE NO TIME FOR ANYTHING.

"Architecture does not generate city": Esther, an architect, is releasing these maxims, and when he realizes that I'm aiming gets angry. Then adds, writers like after we put great. I guess he was referring to architecture artistic when he said that it does not generate city, according to its hue: "Well, the Pompidou yes:










want to go see Sanchinarro, New Carabanchel and the Enlargement of Vallecas. "But it notes, is" he tells me twenty times. I say yes, but I have to aim.






According to Esther, from the 70's planning does not exist in Spain, and an example of this are the districts mentioned. Gallardón City Council is backing a signature architecture that does not create the urban fabric, ie, spaces that allow relationships, for which needs to be built to human scale, small streets designed for pedestrians and not cars; ; buildings of four or five floors, plazas. Esther says that the definition of the city is on how to solve the road section (ie the ratio between the road and sidewalk, which define the public space, and the building, which is the private space), and when they are raised moles avenues flanked by two lanes, with their areas of hedges and garages, all that is favorable to get home in our stroller to leave in our parking lot and up the elevator to the home: absolute primacy of the private space. Here there is no city, but urbanization. Intengramos with whom you only earn the same money than you, and that if the building has a pool and garden. In the city however, the housing does not matter, because everything is depending on what you can do on the street.







Add scrotumtightening Esther Madrid is the scale (human). For the amount of paseable street with shops, bars, trees, plazas and cars honking because pedestrians do not pass and the roads are not designed for vehicles.







Benedetta is also an architect, and has come to Madrid with Esther for a few days. We decided to go to the House, formerly part of all the guided tours of the city, and has been off the beaten path. The cable car is not that new to catetillos, the depressed and the city zoo has become very interesting and does not let you. From above we see a colony of Florida as part of my future visits, according to Esther, and by the House resolve to walk again, with the buzz of the attractions and shouts back, tropical birds must have escaped from cages, the cicadas, foreign transits a landscape of wooded pasture to another, hence the moor and then gardens (I've always walked in the opposite direction, crossing a road riddled with trenches that I no longer go, and following some of the roads where you put the hookers). Hundreds of Latinos ate and drank and screamed in an esplanade, or perhaps were football fields. One good thing that has made the Town Hall is to bury the M-30, which functions as a wall. Dear Gallardón, freaked when I leave the House to Prince Pio.

leave there a few pictures of the visit of Esther and Betta:


Country House Amusement Park in the background.




The funicular.




The colony in the area of \u200b\u200bFlorida for future research.




Esther and Betta, beautiful.




I so happy that I suck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment