Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Best Compact Camcorder For Mac



said Vicenç Pagès Jordà whist players that the land is a stage of development, a stage in which a wasteland ends up being partially surrounded by buildings and flooded with junk, bricks and debris. He also said the hodgepodge Pagès, is constantly changing, the place becomes unexplored, and that is a party for children, a laboratory wild.

a couple of months ago I went to New Carabanchel, and I came across a solar anomaly. Was inside a building that resembled a tent authorities of containers, or unsolvable Rubik's Cube:






It was a mound land surrounded by bollards and even a few stunted trees. It was obviously not a lot, but imitated. In safaris also appears the beasts are free. The safaris, needless to say, are better than zoos, and mounds of earth in which to wallow and bury his hands to play devil's horns give a thousand kicks to those parks seem plastic kennels. However, despite their kindness, they are still simulations, and freedom does not admit degrees. Foucault might see here a refinement of power: the children face the unknown in a circuit similar experiences. Ie internalize a sense of adventure that others have decided for them. A fiasco.

probably an overstatement; Infants and arranging follow them to exit the plate perfectly. To lose with healthy perversity in the solar fake:






Although this building I like, I could not live in it. I do not know what material will be made, perhaps one that resists tsunamis, but I do not stop containers, of feeling against insecurity, longing for smooth walls and sturdy. Never mind that my impression does not correspond to reality: I grew up in houses that seemed solid, and that's my sense of home. Here would be afraid to wake up one morning and discover me hanging from a crane and ready to be shipped to, I dunno, Dubrovnik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment